Romantic Tenor Neil specialises in singing romantic songs in the style of the wandering serenading troubadour. He portrays the hero who is not afraid to show his romantic side in the manner of the ‘and all because the lady loves’ advert.
Neil’s tenor voice is powerful and lyrical, ardent, passionate and full of warmth. He is generally accompanied by backing tracks, a number of which come from his debut CD of romantic Italian songs. Alternatively he can arrange to be accompanied by a pianist. Neil has a repertoire that covers popular repertoire including Italian Neapolitan and operatic arias, songs from the shows, rat pack songs and operetta.
Neil trained as an operatic tenor and performs at a variety of venues and events. Recent appearances include The Institute of Directors, Banqueting House, Hanbury Manor, Hatfield House, the RAC Club, Chesterfield Hotel Mayfair, Canary Wharf Tower, Dulwich College and Brocket Hall.
‘You were magnificent; you enchanted and delighted all my guests’
– Vincent and Carolina – Wedding at Kings College Cambridge June 2008
‘Thank you for charming everyone at our Silver Anniversary party’
– Kensington and Chelsea Womens Club (at the RAC Club May 2009)
‘Thank you for a wonderful evening – your singing brought tears to my mother’s eyes’
– David – birthday party. Private party December 2009
‘You made the evening very special’
– guest at Hanbury Manor – New Year’s Eve party at the Poles Hall.
‘I really can’t thank you enough for the effort you put into the event last night. Everyone was so impressed by the calibre of the performance’
– J. M, Royal Geographical Society – Christmas party 2009
‘Thank you for your fantastic support and superb singing’
– MM, Muscle Dream fundraiser RAC Club November 2009.
‘You were fantastic and our delegates loved you. I will promote you as much as I can’
– Sue for We connect conference Canary Wharf October 2010.